This is intended to be a homage to very many musicians I've loved since I started listening to music. My intention is to tell what I know about them, hoping that those people who like them too, will help me fill numerous gaps, which I may have in their careers and discographies. Sorry, but there are no MP3 audio files here at all, just info (and love for the musicians).

Musicians Index - Bands Index - What's new - Obituaries - Guestbook - My Reviews - Books


Friday, 23 October 2009

The Musicians' Olympus - The new beginning

Ok, this is the beginning, and I still don't have idea about how to deal with this new blog. My website, The Musicians' Olympus, has been online since November 1997, and now I read today that Geocities is going to close all the pages in 3 days. So I need to move on... I will check for some days if the Blogger format is suitable for the contents of my site, and if I like it, I'll keep it alive.

As I've said, this is a new beginning. Thanks to everyone that will visit this blog in the future, and welcome to the new Musicians' Olympus, a place where I write my own bios and discographies about some of my favourite musicians of all time.


  1. Whatever happens, keep all that content. We can get it online somehow. You might find a wiki format more appropriate.

  2. Thank you for your encouraging words, Ian. You're the first visitor to the new site.