This is intended to be a homage to very many musicians I've loved since I started listening to music. My intention is to tell what I know about them, hoping that those people who like them too, will help me fill numerous gaps, which I may have in their careers and discographies. Sorry, but there are no MP3 audio files here at all, just info (and love for the musicians).


Musicians Index - Bands Index - What's new - Obituaries - Guestbook - My Reviews - Books

HiStats

Thursday 7 June 2012

Working on these musicians...

Currently working in the bios of these musicians


Even if the rhythm of additions to this site is very slow, I use all my free time available to work on it.

For if someone´s interested in knowing, I´m currently working on these musicians´biographies.

When will they be published? Sorry, I can´t know; some musicians take a very long time to cover, as they have lengthy careers, huge discographies, etc.

In alphabetical order, I´m currently working writing the bios for:


Michael Burks
Great blues guitarist who sadly passed away recently.
Levon Helm
A legend from The Band, what a great loss to music.
Nick Judd
Keyboardist from Sharks etc.
Rob Van Den Broeck
Virtuoso keyboardist who sadly passed away recently.


Please, note than you can check the indexes (musicians, bands, obituaries) at the top of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive