This is intended to be a homage to very many musicians I've loved since I started listening to music. My intention is to tell what I know about them, hoping that those people who like them too, will help me fill numerous gaps, which I may have in their careers and discographies. Sorry, but there are no MP3 audio files here at all, just info (and love for the musicians).


Musicians Index - Bands Index - What's new - Obituaries - Guestbook - My Reviews - Books

HiStats

Thursday, 7 June 2012

Working on these musicians...

Currently working in the bios of these musicians


Even if the rhythm of additions to this site is very slow, I use all my free time available to work on it.

For if someone´s interested in knowing, I´m currently working on these musicians´biographies.

When will they be published? Sorry, I can´t know; some musicians take a very long time to cover, as they have lengthy careers, huge discographies, etc.

In alphabetical order, I´m currently working writing the bios for:


Michael Burks †
Great blues guitarist who sadly passed away recently.
Levon Helm †
A legend from The Band, what a great loss to music.
Nick Judd
Keyboardist from Sharks etc.
Rob Van Den Broeck †
Virtuoso keyboardist who sadly passed away recently.


Please, note than you can check the indexes (musicians, bands, obituaries) at the top of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive