This is intended to be a homage to very many musicians I've loved since I started listening to music. My intention is to tell what I know about them, hoping that those people who like them too, will help me fill numerous gaps, which I may have in their careers and discographies. Sorry, but there are no MP3 audio files here at all, just info (and love for the musicians).


Musicians Index - Bands Index - What's new - Obituaries - Guestbook - My Reviews - Books

HiStats

Saturday, 4 February 2012

Obituaries for musicians in 2015

Last Update: 30/01/2015 - Total (up to now): 20. If you can contribute with more data, please write to: molympus1@gmail.com
January/2015:
  • Other musicians that passed away this month, but I probably won´t cover them here: Demetrio Gonzalez, Silvia Glauder, Joan Hinde, Kemal Monteno, Canserbero, Carlos Molnar, Cynthia Layne, ASAP Yams, Ian Allen, Gobinda Haldar, Origa, Gobinda Halder, C J Buscaglia, Yao Beina, Michael Gehrke, Ervin Drake, Jochen Hulder, Ronnie Ronalde, A J Masters, Lance Percival, King Sporty, Ray Gipson, Lance Diamond, Little Jimmy Dickens, Matthew Cogley, Rose Marie McCoy.

  • Please, note than you can check the indexes (musicians, bands, obituaries) at the top of this page.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive